Meal Prep Monday!!! Or Sunday! Whichever day works best for you to prep your healthy food for the week, go for it!
Grab-and-go healthy lunches are a great way to avoid caving into less healthy food options. For a week of lunches, you can grill some lean meat, like a package of chicken or fish, and saute, steam or grill veggies such as squash, zucchini, asparagus and broccoli. For some healthy sides, prepare some brown rice or quinoa and use herbs or ground black pepper for zero calorie seasoning options. Slice apples and bring along packets of almond butter. Yogurt and fruit in mason jars make awesome parfait desserts. Get those raw veggies sliced and diced for healthy snacking: carrots, celery, cauliflower, radishes, etc.
Make sure that your water bottles are cleaned and filled, and continue to hydrate all day long. Replace those soft drinks with green tea packets as your afternoon pick-me-up. Once you have all of your food cooked, steamed, grilled and sliced, break out your trusty Tupperware and start assembling a week's worth of healthy meals and snacks.
The better you fuel, the better you feel. The better you feel, the harder you can work, the harder you can play and the happier you are! As always, we just want you to Be Your Best! Now get to it!
- Chicken, fish, any lean meat
- Brown rice and/or quinoa
- Lots of veggies: asparagus, broccoli, squash, zucchini, carrots, celery, cauliflower, radishes, etc.
- Fruits and plain, no sugar added yogurt/Greek yogurt and mason jars to mix them in if so desired
- Ground pepper and various dried herbs, like basil, rosemary, cilantro, etc.
- Nut butters
- Tupperware and re-sealable baggies